Mass Effect: RPG
- Ablative Coating: +2 equipment bonus to damage reduction.
- Armor Plating: +1 equipment bonus to armor bonus.
- Combat Exoskeleton: +1 equipment bonus to melee damage rolls.
- Energized Weave: +4 equipment bonus to damage reduction versus Tech Powers.
- First Aid Interface: +5 equipment bonus when treating the wearer with the first aid action of the Treat Injury skill.
- Kinetic Buffer: +4 equipment bonus to damage reduction versus Biotic Powers.
- Medical Interface: +1/2 heroic level when the wearer would regain hit points through rest or the Treat Injury Skill.
- Motorized Joints: +5 equipment bonus on all Strength-based skills, and +1 equipment bonus to
- Shield Battery: +5 equipment bonus to the wearer’s SR.
- Shock Absorbers: +5 equipment bonus to damage reduction versus forced movement and area attacks.