Mass Effect: RPG
- Throw: Attack a target with concentrated gravity.
- Pull: Lift a target into the air, making them easier to hit.
- Warp: Surround a target with a mass effect field, reducing the effect of their armor
- Barrier: Strengthen your shields with your biotics.
- Shockwave: Send a line of biotic shocks toward an target, sending them flying
- Stasis: Hold a target in place with your biotics.
- Slam: Lift target in to the air, then slam them into the ground moments later.
- Reave: Deal damage to a target for a few rounds, getting around shields and biotic barriers
- Nova: Attack all enemies that surround you with a burst of biotic power
- Lift Grenade: Modify a grenade to lift a targets into the air caught in an explosion